Heavy Duty Forklift Truck
Solid and agile heavy duty all terrain forklifts with lower running costs
With nine models to suit specific heavy duty applications, the H25-32XM series of all terrain forklifts provides high productivity, reliability, fuel efficiency and outstanding driver comfort to deliver an excellent return on investment.
These solid machines have proven their reliability and strength in heavy applications around the world, particularly in aluminium, steel, block and container handling applications, whether new or used forklifts.
Hyster® 25-32T Heavy Duty Fork Lift Truck Highlights:
- For the toughest applications and heaviest loads, a range of different carriage, fork and front-end attachments (including container spreaders and coil rams) are available. The robust masts have extra strength thanks to the unique ‘6-roller’ construction for lift heights up to 6.81m
- The dual function carriage design – with quick disconnect forks for fast attachment exchange and standard sideshift with fork-positioners – offers unique flexibility to handle many different types of loads
- The high-performance power train has built in engine and transmission protection systems ensuring maximum reliability and low total cost of ownership
- Operating speeds are class leading contributing to lower cost of operation. The practical 4-mode average (of laden- & unladen lifting, plus laden- & unladen lowering) speed is a fantastic 0.33 to 0.50m/s
- Stage IV compliant, producing lower emissions and offering up to 20% fuel savings compared to the previous generation of product, significantly reducing lifetime costs
- Stage IV version features the Cummins QSL6.7 diesel engine
- In addition to the Cummins engine technologies, Hyster has also introduced new performance optimisation developments such as cooling on demand, load sensing hydraulics (power on demand), RPM management and alternate engine idle speed to help further reduce the total fuel consumption in most applications
- The ECO-eLo Fuel Efficiency Mode can be used which reduces the maximum engine speed and optimises fuel efficiency even more
- Stage IV compliant designs employ EGR engine technology to reduce emissions, which means that the end users in regulated regions can continue to operate as previously, in adding Diesel fuel to the tank with no additional equipment, additives or maintenance regimes, unlike SCR technology
- Stage IIIA options are available for un-regulated regions outside the EU and North America
- Hyster “Vista™” cab, offers an outstanding range of standard ergonomic features, plus excellent all-round visibility, to ensure ease of operation
- Three ultra compact short wheelbase models are designed for applications where operating space is restricted
- The H25-32XM trucks can work in extreme ambient temperatures ranging from -20°C up to +50°C
Modellnamn Växellåda Lastkapacitet Ladda Centre Motortyp Lyfthöjd H25XMS-9 ZF WG211 5-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission 22000 900 Cummins QSB 6.7L Diesel 9250 H25XM-9 ZF WG211 5-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission 25000 1200 Cummins QSB 6.7L Diesel 9250 H30XMS-9 ZF WG211 5-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission 29700 900 Cummins QSB 6.7L Diesel 9860 H32XMS-9 ZF WG211 5-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission 31950 900 Cummins QSB 6.7L / 8.3L Diesel 9860 H25XM-12 ZF WG211 5-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission 25000 1200 Cummins QSB 6.7L / 8.3L Diesel 9250 H28XM-12 ZF WG211 5-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission 28000 1200 Cummins QSB 6.7L / 8.3L Diesel 9860 H30XM-12 ZF WG211 5-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission 30000 1200 Cummins QSB 6.7L / 8.3L Diesel 9860 H32XM-12 ZF WG211 5-speed Hydrodynamic Transmission 32000 1200 Cummins QSB 6.7L / 8.3L Diesel 9860
Matcha de särskilda behoven hos din verksamhet genom att välja från den mest omfattande utbud av materialhanteringsutrustning på marknaden.